Dive in and enjoy the good life, it’s right in your own backyard.
Every day is a new adventure at Rosedale, where it’s all happening! Located in the majestic San Gabriel foothills, residents are surrounded by more than 200 acres of permanent open space. Ten neighborhood parks, gardens, tot lots, play structures and miles of scenic trails will offer abundant opportunities for playing, socializing and enjoying the community’s natural beauty. To learn more about Rosedale click here.
The Resort at Rosedale
- Two-acre private clubhouse and recreation center
- Junior Olympic swimming pool
- Wading pool and spa
- Outdoor seating areas with fireplace and barbecue
- Meeting and fitness rooms
- Open-turf play area with Adventure play structure, seat wall, turf volleyball, stage and community gathering area
- Lighted youth sports fields
- Basketball courts
- Play structures
- Overhead shade pavilion
- Running trails
- Picnic tables
Feel like taking a hike? An extensive trail system connects neighborhoods to the natural open space and foothills beyond the community. Enjoying the great outdoors in your own backyard is a way of life at Rosedale, where a spectacular range of amenities is waiting just for you.